Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

RAVENS WIN

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ruger45blackhawk, Feb 3, 2013.

1. ruger45blackhawk

ruger45blackhawk milwaukie Active Member

RAVENS WIN

2. nwo

nwo Southern Oregon Well-Known Member

Whoo Hoo!

Fail Niners!

3. Dinged

Dinged Portland, OR Active Member

Way to go Baltimore! A little sloppy, but they did it. I still think the power outage was rigged to slow the Ravens' momentum and allow the 49ers to catch up.. :p Just kidding, I was out with a few friends and was one of two Ravens fans, quite the game to watch!

4. bikejunkie

bikejunkie Salem Well-Known Member

Ray Lewis didn't kill the lights but he was there when it happened...

5. ZigZagZeke

ZigZagZeke Eugene Silver Supporter Silver Supporter 2015 Volunteer

So the uncalled BLATANT hold on the 49ers' receiver Crabtree (#15) on 3rd down in the end zone WOULD have been a 1st down on the 1 yard line for the 49ers. But apparently holding is not a penalty in the last 2 minutes of the Super Bowl...or something.

6. Bigfoot

Bigfoot Clack Co. OR Well-Known Member

Blown penalties go both ways, both teams had dropped passes, bad throws, turnovers and red zone fails. Pretty even play overall.

The rookie quarterback didn't get confidant until the third quarter but Flacco was classic unflappable Flacco. Man can he throw a ball. This was only Kaepernicks 10th start IIRC, he'll be great after this seasons experience and a full training camp as the starting QB.

SF needs some new DBs. It showed all year. Most of the time the Ravens receivers were wide open.

Good win coach Harbaugh.

7. Dinged

Dinged Portland, OR Active Member

Yeah, while I'm not a fan of SF I was a little pissed nobody called that. However if Kaepernick would've just ran the damn ball every time and gained something instead of throwing incompletes for no gains. And yes, SF D was pretty ugly.

8. Kelzebubba

Kelzebubba Fort Worth, TX/USA Public Outhouse Active Member

Who cares? I still am paying $3.30+ a gallon for gas. If it doesn't affect the economy, I don't care.

9. BadMotel

BadMotel Bellingham Active Member

I am indeed glad the 9ers lost. The enemy of my enemy is my friends, ergo go ravens!

That said, Wilson rookie of the year! Get ready to a strong year Seattle. GO HAWKS!