JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Has anyone used the raven concealment holsters?
Raven Concealment Systems

Are they worth the price and wait time? Do they have good enough retention that you'd feel comfortable open carrying with one? Are they comfortable to wear? Are they still comfortable when used as an IWB? They are one of the few holster makers that offer an option for pistols with lights attached.

I have one of their phantom holsters, and one of their appendix rigs. Both hold the gun very firmly, never had an issue with one falling out. The different belt loop options are nice on the phantom (the appendix one isn't really configurable like that).

If you plan on carrying IWB, you'll need to spend another 10-15 for IWB hooks on the phantom.

I really don't use the Phantom anymore except for OWB, my Crossbreed is much more comfortable for IWB. The ACR rig is really nice though...very comfortable. I use it all the time when riding my motorcycle or when I'm more worried about it printing.

I bought one for my Glock 19 as well as a single mag pouch with the magpul cut on it. I am satisfied with them as they are very concealable and comfortable. I think that the price is a little overrated, but I have found that the demand for these bolsters is incredible based on the hype that they have received through the Magpul Dynamic training videos. I found that I can make the same style of gear at a significantly lower price.

I've got a Raven Phantom and a couple other "Copies". The copies work - but they don't fit as tight/well in the gun as the Raven fits. Compared to other OWB holsters - unless you need active retention, Raven is the best.

That said, I just got my order from knifekits.com and will start playing with kydex soon.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top