JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
+++++++SOLD++++++++

My GF's ex-husband gave it to her before he ran off. So anyway, she doesn't want it around any more and asked me to sell it. Yes, I gave her something more capable for her HD.

So anyway.......

This Raven Arms MP-25, caliber 25 ACP (AKA: Saturday Night Special) is sure fun to shoot and have around for those, "just in case moments" (pls CCW legally). It comes with one magazine (6 round capacity). So, one in the chamber and that equals 7 (6+1) total capacity. Yes, it has a safety. And, I'll throw in an IWB holster that fits it very well.

Unknown round count throughout it's lifetime. Hey, I fired it and it works. Yes, I cleaned it after that session. The barrel's rifling is nice (no pitts).

I'll also throw in ammo. A total of 145 rounds of 25 ACP. So, you can start your fun at the range w/o having to track down ammo. That's 50 rounds of Sellier & Bellot 50 gr FMJs and 95 rounds of UMC 50 gr FMJs.

It actually looks better than it photographs.

View attachment 137999

View attachment 138000

If you're interested, call me at 503 XXX XXXX. Yes, it's a Portland phone number but, I'm actually a WA resident (and so is the GF). So, no out of state sales and no sales to OR residents (unless you're w/in a reasonable distance and want to pay for the FFL fees in OR).

You can own it all for $160 cash. SOLD SOLD SOLD The ammo alone is close to $60 at retail. A quick and easy way to show me that you're a WA resident and NOT a "prohibited person" will be to show me your WA DL and WA CCW.

Aloha, Mark

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.