JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I believe the AFT ruled on these already, I'm shocked they are still for sale. Kind of wish I'd got one before but even back then I knew it was too risky.

At this point, I certainly wouldn't want a paper trail leading back to me. These are the kinds of things cash and a handshake are made for

sure #1 the ATF never said what is or is not an MG in regards to all the FRT out there, RB rft case was thrown out and they have the ATF letter still that says NOT and MG.
there are at least 3 manufactures who are still selling but show currently OOS because they have not been branded MG's/
the GB sales are due to noe one having FRT's in stock and are just late to the game.

sure #1 the ATF never said what is or is not an MG in regards to all the FRT out there, RB rft case was thrown out and they have the ATF letter still that says NOT and MG.
there are at least 3 manufactures who are still selling but show currently OOS because they have not been branded MG's/
the GB sales are due to noe one having FRT's in stock and are just late to the game.
If the ATF had zero interest in them, they'd still be ~$300 and on shelves and available.

Anytime the gov puts a target on a product, people rush to buy "one of the last xyz."

No, the ATF hasn't rules on them…simply the uncertainty of such a ruling driving demand, like always.

Like @TTSX said though…I wouldn't want the paper trail at this stage of the game.

If the ATF had zero interest in them, they'd still be ~$300 and on shelves and available.

Anytime the gov puts a target on a product, people rush to buy "one of the last xyz."

No, the ATF hasn't rules on them…simply the uncertainty of such a ruling driving demand, like always.

Like @TTSX said though…I wouldn't want the paper trail at this stage of the game.
RB was still selling there FRT after the ATF claim of "some " of them being MG's and they have not changed their price,
https://bigdaddyunlimited.com/alamo-15/ PBG FRT still selling for around $350 no price change....

but yes the "paper" trail for an as yet non MG is it not the same as the current "paper" trail we have for semiautos that they want to ban now? and make NFA?
at what point do we say FT ?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads