JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1100
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale is my smos complete lower with vltor a5. HISTORY - If you know who Noveske is, you should know who SMOS is. SMOS made all of Noveske's lower receivers and rails. They have since disbanded, in what seems to be rough terms, resulting in smos creating this lower as a final f**k you to Noveske. The lower model number is "GFY-15" or Go F**k Yourself -15. These are extremely rare, SMOS only made 2000 of them. Once the 2000 is sold, that's it, no more. This specific lower is Noveske's "Gen 3 lower". The Noveske Gen 3's are going for 600+ rn on gunbroker, granted I'm not going to price gouge you. I'm looking for 1100 shipped for the full complete lower. If I'm completely out of my f**king mind, please tell me. I honestly don't know how much it's worth. Feel free to offer, but don't lowball, I know what I have. There were just 2000 of these things made, so it's very rare. SPECS OF LOWER- SMOS GFY-15 lower, Laure MBT, Aero LPK, BAD lever, BCM intermediate buffer tube (Vltor a5 length), Vltor A5-H2, Sprinco Green, B5 enhanced, BCM gunfighter QD and end plate. PRICE -1100 Local to Oregon City. PayPal, Zelle or CASH.

IMG_1693.JPG IMG_1692.JPG IMG_1695.JPG IMG_1696.JPG IMG_1697.JPG IMG_1688.JPG IMG_1698.JPG IMG_1699.JPG IMG_1700.JPG IMG_1723.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: