JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD!

Got this in a trade from a member here. Just picked up my Nighthawk this weekend so I need to sell one more gun to help justify the cost. This is a first-run production with a CEN serial number and "+p+" stamped on the frame. A brand new Nightingale pocket holster is included. Sorry, original box is not included.

$675 cash or trade for a gun safe (500+ lbs only).

DSC_0013.JPG

DSC_0012%2520%25281%2529.JPG

DSC_0014.JPG

DSC_0015.JPG

DSC_0016.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't imagine a more perfect carry gun for a quick run to the store, etc. Wish I'd known it was available a couple of days ago. You and papalondog both have excellent taste in quality weapons!
Semper Fi

I can't imagine a more perfect carry gun for a quick run to the store, etc. Wish I'd known it was available a couple of days ago. You and papalondog both have excellent taste in quality weapons!
Semper Fi

After driving my wife's car, I found out she needs new brake pads and rotors. I guess she didn't think anything of the grinding sound!?! Really wanted to keep this (just got the holster in the mail Sat) but a new Nighthawk, Christmas, and new brakes/rotors all in one month is too much on the wallet...If anyone knows a good/cheap brake guy PLEASE let me know! :)

Oh, SPF!

Thanks for all the replies and PMs guys. Getting the work done as I'm typing this. No one came out running and I didnt get "free" popcorn. Lol. But I saved a LOT of money! I'm really glad I mentioned needing brake pads/rotors here. Really wasn't expecting all the help!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.