JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●SOLD●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Original owner

This is the "03" version (year of production).

Based on the RPK receiver (thicker, stronger and heavier).

Uses standard AK magazines.

A quick Internet search is going to give you all of the information on this rare Russian beauty and my camera has a cracked lens so the pictures are going to do "no justice" ...(better pictures online - sorry I can't provide good ones).

I'm selling this due to m-bills / aquiring ammo...otherwise I'd never part with this "gem".

Robinson Armament makes the following parts: (glass filled) Buttstock, Pistol Grip, Handgaurd, Trigger (amazing), and Disconnector to comply with BATF import regulations.

16.5" cold hammer forged chrome lined chamber / barrel - target crown / heavier profile (Russian)

Soviet RPK type 1.5mm receiver (50% thicker).

Adjustable (windage) rear / front sights

Basically a "rifleized" RPK

Round count is between 200-300 "flawless" rounds.

"Butter smooth action" and an extremely light shooter (low recoil).

Manuactured in the Vjatskie Poliany Machine Building plant in Russia (highest quality components).

These are extremely rare and only a handful have been available in the last 13 years (nation wide).

One of the best AK'S period and highly accurate (the best accuracy of all the AK'S I've ever owned / I've had many).

Upon inspection you can feel and see the quality that separates this from others (this is the "real deal").

It's heavier, but that's because it is built stronger..made to handle anything from the deepest jungles to Siberia.

Original factory box, paperwork, cleaning kit and factory supplied magazine (30 round).

Also includes one 20 round Hungarian "tanker mag" and one 30 round Magpul magazine.

A side mount scope mount and Caldwell swivel bipod (6-9") with throw arm is also included.

● was $XXX

*I'm located in the Hillsboro / Beaverton area

If you have ever wanted a AK or adding to the collection this is THE ONE you want.

I must apologize in advance for the pictures.

Thanks for checking out this post. !!

20161004_122554-2.jpg 20161004_122647-1.jpg 20161004_122705-1.jpg 20161004_124211.jpg 20161004_124641.jpg

Last Edited: