JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$875
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Aloha
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Up for sale/trade is a discontinued SR1911 Talo with the rail. Received this in a trade, haven't put more than a couple magazines through it. It looks to be a significantly low round count overall. Comes with (1) 7rd mag, (1) 8rd mag, original cardboard box and case.

Im willing to entertain trade offers. I'm only really looking for a sig P320 XFull or X5. Also willing to entertain CZ scorpions, BRN-180 uppers, or Aero/BCM 11.5 uppers, +/- cash.

I prefer to do the transfer at A Cut Above Pawn in Aloha.

FE5F3CC1-01EC-43CC-B9E9-9DC0597DD290.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Up for sale/trade is a discontinued SR1911 Talo with the rail. Received this in a trade, haven't put more than a couple magazines through it. It looks to be a significantly low round count overall. Comes with (1) 7rd mag, (1) 8rd mag, original cardboard box and case.

Im willing to entertain trade offers. I'm only really looking for full size, optic ready, 9mm with regards to handguns (Sig preferred). Also willing to entertain CZ scorpion, Stribog A3 or Aero/BCM uppers +/- cash.

I prefer to do the transfer at A Cut Above Pawn in Aloha.

View attachment 890536
Interested in trading for a Ruger PC Carbine plus cash?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.