JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is an excellent very RARE and highly modified PTR 32. All of the accuracy, reliability, and craftsmanship of the HK G3 platform coupled with the practicality and affordability of the 7.62x39 cartridge--and it takes AK mags!. The rifle has been expertly maintained and only lightly used. With its heavy match barrel the PTR-32 will embarrass all but the highest quality long barrel, milled receiver AKs in the accuracy department. With its excellent PWS muzzle brake recoil is reduced much more significantly as well, allowing for rapid follow up shots. The stock is a surplus G3 model that will either clean up nicely or can be switched out with ease for a retractable one. In addition the receiver has been professionally cut to accept high capacity drum magazines.

It comes completely set up for full auto fire should you possess a sear.

Here is a quick run down of the accessories and upgrades:
SEF trigger housing
Vented hand guard
HK enfield full auto carrier
HK #15 locking piece
Magwell has been cut to accept drums
High quality PWS muzzle brake
Front site post has been milled into a "U" shape for use of an Aimpoint or Eotech.

Sale comes with one 30 round mag. 75 round drum can be negotiated as part of a trade. The rifle scope in the last pic is not included--only shown as an example. Asking for $1200 cash or $1350 in trade. Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.

WILL TRADE FOR:
Mid to high quality AK rifles WITH CASH (such as Norinco, Saiga, Vepr, Maadi, etc).
I'll also accept some ammo in place of SOME of the cash (5.56 or 7.62x39 ONLY).
No American or Romanian AKs (sorry guys, too many bad experiences)
Please don't offer me rifles with canted sights--i'll be checking :)

I'll also take a look at handguns in 9, 40, and 45 with cash and perhaps some ammo.
**Ideal trade would involve a two firearm trade for a 40 caliber pistol along with a lightly used AK.
Let me know what you have!

***This is cross-posted from Oregon armslist.****
20150318_092222.jpg PTR pic drum.jpg PTR pic 3.jpg PTR pic 1.jpg

PTR pic scope.jpg

Last Edited:
Thanks for the response--I live in Troutdale and work in Hillsboro. The SR40c would be an acceptable partial trade. PM me if you would like to discuss any further details.

I have a PTR-91 A1, JLD build, heavy target barrel, 2-stage trigger, wide fore end with HK bipod, in very nice like new condition...Navy trigger pack...bolt gap .012/.014...runs flawlessly with German ammo. I've put about 200 rounds through it and has been a safe queen since then. I called JLD years ago regarding the soft trunnion issue that very early builds had and he said mine, according to the serial number, was one of the best they produced, that it was made about 2004, and very hard to find. I'm on the southern Oregon coast but will be visiting my son and his family in Lake Oswego around the 9th of April if you're interested and can wait that long.
Thanks for your time and let me know if you would like to see pictures of the beast. ( [email protected])

I'm not currently looking for a 308 rifle--trying to stick with 7.62x39. Thank you very kindly for the offer though! Best of luck to you.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top