JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have an absolutely beautiful and amazing condition Winchester Model 1885 .32 low wall with a low serial number. This was handed down through the family but my priorities have shifted. I can't even begin to tell you how beautiful this rifle is! I had it checked out at cabelas they have one in their heritage vault. There price is $7300. Completely original and fired maybe 12 rounds through it's pretty much gone from one gun safe to the next and handled with care! It has a low serial number. I just had a baby and I had to take off work unpaid and my rent is due! I need $1500 and that's all i am asking for a $6500+ rifle. If I don't sell it by the first I am going to trade it in and get newer guns to sell those to get the $1500 I need for rent so if your looking for something like this get it before they sell it for retail price.

$1500
253-332-7608

3316988_01_winchester_model_1885_32x20_wc_640.jpg

3316988_02_winchester_model_1885_32x20_wc_640.jpg

3316988_03_winchester_model_1885_32x20_wc_640.jpg

Sorry you have to part with it.......life/bills has separated me from many weapons that held special meaning to me. I also thought anything made before 1899 was free market trade? I know pawn shops without ffls can trade in older weapons?

Too many gun laws that are also too confusing

This is now $1500 or best reasonable offer. I don't want to trade it in and someone who wants it gets screwed over cause they will put retail price on it. It was handed down through my family and I would rather it go somewhere it can be appreciated instead of sitting on a retail shelf with a corporation asking retail.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top