JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have an absolutely beautiful and amazing condition Winchester Model 1885 .32 low wall with a low serial number. This was handed down through the family but my priorities have shifted. I can't even begin to tell you how beautiful this rifle is! I had it checked out at cabelas they have one in their heritage vault. There price is $7300. Completely original and fired maybe 12 rounds through it's pretty much gone from one gun safe to the next and handled with care! It has a low serial number. I just had a baby and I had to take off work unpaid and my rent is due! I need $1500 and that's all i am asking for a $6500+ rifle. If I don't sell it by the first I am going to trade it in and get newer guns to sell those to get the $1500 I need for rent so if your looking for something like this get it before they sell it for retail price.

$1500
253-332-7608

3316988_01_winchester_model_1885_32x20_wc_640.jpg

3316988_02_winchester_model_1885_32x20_wc_640.jpg

3316988_03_winchester_model_1885_32x20_wc_640.jpg

Sorry you have to part with it.......life/bills has separated me from many weapons that held special meaning to me. I also thought anything made before 1899 was free market trade? I know pawn shops without ffls can trade in older weapons?

Too many gun laws that are also too confusing

This is now $1500 or best reasonable offer. I don't want to trade it in and someone who wants it gets screwed over cause they will put retail price on it. It was handed down through my family and I would rather it go somewhere it can be appreciated instead of sitting on a retail shelf with a corporation asking retail.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top