JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Perfect condition and never built on. Asking $500 for both (and I WILL NOT SPLIT THEM!!!)...Let me know if you are interested or have any questions. Thanks!

Reason I will not split them: "...for the same reason people dont separate twins at birth...they're worth more together". I rather have you find a second person to buy the other set, than split it up...

...they are anodized (not a coating or paint); SAME anodizing/company which does Trijicons, EOtechs, and Leupold's FDE (This is straight from the horse's mouth). I don't know of any other company out there that has produced lowers and uppers in this scheme outside of MEGA. They look a lot better in real life!!!

Yes, these are Hard Anodized. I personally met with the anodizing company and had samples ran before anyone else, They ARE anodized by the same company that does Trijicon and the FDE Eotech Shrouds. These are no longer available with no logo, as shown with my company name on them. (unless I decide to do another run.)

They were originally sold on SIGForum.com (SF Serial Numbers) If my memory serves me correctly, I only made 150 FDE and 150 OD Green. (I can double check if the buyer wants)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top