JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1000
Manufacturer
Winchester
Caliber
300 Ultra Mag
City
SPOKANE
State
Washington
Zip Code
Great gun especially for long range hunting, I used this for years on the open Palouse of WA. I would like to include the scope- 6.5-25x by 50mm Simmons whitetail extreme and ammo 80+ casings used two or less times, 30+ Nosler Trophy 180grn. Any Questions please ask. I am simply wanting to change rounds as I moved and a brush gun is more what I need here. I have shot the gun less than 500 times and have owned it since it was made in the mid 90's. Apparently it is a sought after gun to be rebuilt into an even higher caliber safari gun but I have dropped big game on the spot at over 1200yrds so not sure how much larger you need. If you need any other information just leave me a message.
Thanks

300 RUM 1.jpg 300 RUM 3.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Great gun especially for long range hunting, I used this for years on the open Palouse of WA. I would like to include the scope- 6.5-25x by 50mm Simmons whitetail extreme and ammo 80+ casings used two or less times, 30+ Nosler Trophy 180grn. Any Questions please ask. I am simply wanting to change rounds as I moved and a brush gun is more what I need here. I have shot the gun less than 500 times and have owned it since it was made in the mid 90's. Apparently it is a sought after gun to be rebuilt into an even higher caliber safari gun but I have dropped big game on the spot at over 1200yrds so not sure how much larger you need. If you need any other information just leave me a message.
Thanks

View attachment 1340194 View attachment 1340195
Is this rifle still available?
Thanks,
Doug

Yes, still available. If your interested, lets talk.
Yes, I am interested, we will need to figure out how much shipping and handling are going to cost. I am not firmilar with Washington laws on shipping. In Tx, I can personally ship a long gun to an FFL. Not sure if you guys are able to to that. I will check with my FFL, we will need to get you a copy of his FFL.

Doug
[email protected]
(972) 898-2820 call or txt

Yes, I am interested, we will need to figure out how much shipping and handling are going to cost. I am not firmilar with Washington laws on shipping. In Tx, I can personally ship a long gun to an FFL. Not sure if you guys are able to to that. I will check with my FFL, we will need to get you a copy of his FFL.

Doug
[email protected]
(972) 898-2820 call or txt
Yes, shipping to an FFL is no problem at all. Shipping is normally $40 and FFL is from $20-50 here The Ammo would have to go separate by UPS. I could take the scope off and send it separate as well if you like or I could get a larger box that accepts a scoped rifle if you prefer.
You may direct further interest to my email [email protected] if preferred.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.