JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
There aren't many of these out there. For only $10, I'll sign this check over to YOU!
You can frame it and hang it on your wall to show all your friends just how idiotic the US Treasury is. I'm willing to bet it cost the tax payers more than $1 to print and send me this check.

YOURS for only $10!!!!

The way I see it he workd it just right. He only loaned the government $1 all year. ;)

Good point,
If you are getting money back, it's because you paid too much. I got money back and all I thought of was I could have used that money throughout the year. I went and adjusted my dependencies and gave myself a monthly raise, hopefully not too much I don't want to be owing the IRS any bucks.

I believe a great man said.. It's better than a kick in the face with a golf shoe. Buy yourself something nice.:s0155:

Eddie

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top