JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$175
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Not "rare" because it's made out of unicorn tears or anything, but you almost never see these in the wild. this is from the second run.
To be clear, I am only selling the lower and installed LPK (sorry, don't remember the brand) The grip and the rest of the pistol are not included and are only shown in the photos to establish that this was built as a pistol and has never been a rifle. I'll be taking the Krylon off and can post updated photos if it hasn't sold before that happens.
I like A Cut Above, or almost any FFL will work if you ask nicely :)

Price? I actually have two separate prices
If you think this is cool and would like to have it for whatever reason, it is a shocking $175.00 :eek: Wow, you say, that is sooooo much for a AR lower. Is it? Can you show me some comps on other FMA Lowers that have sold recently? :s0093:

On the other hand, if you think that i HaVe nO rIgHt tO sElL tHat hEre!!! (and you know who you are ;)) the price for you is $275.00

Trades? Maybe, give it a shot.

FMAlower01.jpg FMAlower02.jpg FMAlower03.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Honestly, I don't know, are they rare And desirable? I always like unusual stuff.
I think really the best way to look at it is a uncommon memorabilia from a website that apparently doesn't exist anymore. Think of it as like a Roman artifacts from the time before the Romans all went nuts from drinking wine from lead vessels

I think really the best way to look at it is a uncommon memorabilia from a website that apparently doesn't exist anymore. Think of it as like a Roman artifacts from the time before the Romans all went nuts from drinking wine from lead vessels
it still exists......

I remember this was around the era that the entirety of Oregon got banned from Arfcom.....good times

GLWS!!

it still exists......

I remember this was around the era that the entirety of Oregon got banned from Arfcom.....good times

GLWS!!
Sadly, I believe you are mistaken :( You see, I was one of those "OB's" and have been on there pretty much everyday for the last 12 years and 11 months. I went to log on the other day and *poof!* It was gone. Here, I did a screen shot so you can see

TheyAreTheSame.jpg

Sadly, I believe you are mistaken :( You see, I was one of those "OB's" and have been on there pretty much everyday for the last 12 years and 11 months. I went to log on the other day and *poof!* It was gone. Here, I did a screen shot so you can see

View attachment 1041994

Looks like you got banned for something in the "Oregon HF Fiasco". :s0153:

WOW! It's been a week already! :eek:

But at least it's been a good week, got some needed work done around the house, enjoyed the change of the seasons and most shockingly talked to some old friends I haven't heard from in years! :s0090:

One on here but the real surprise was the text and and emails. I guess that's the benefit of having the same PH# and email for almost 15 years, old friends can find you without having to go to Fakebook :s0011:

Anyway, still have it, and it's still green, so there is that. I had some time to think about posable trades and for now the only things that come to mind might be a sporter stock for a Swedish Mauser, a bunch of Agulia SSS, and I am sure there was something else, but right now . . . :s0092:
A bunch of 32acp might also be of interest
Or if you think you have a reasonable cash or trade offer shoot me a PM :s0093:

I'm confused....
What doesn't exist anymore?

I have a 20 year badge on arfcom and single digit member number on f-moe.

Both, are still very much still there.

You know the old saying, "Buy the gun, not the story"? Well the gun isn't selling, so I'll try more story :)

One of my friends that texted me asked what I was going replace this with if it sells, and as it turns out I actually have one that is more unique and means more to me that I have never done anything with. I got it from a friend that (IIRC) was thinking of stepping up to being an FFL and starting his own brand. The quality on it is great and that it comes from a great guy is an added bonus. Sadly #LifeHappens and it's been a couple years since I have seen him. Last time was a 3-Gun match where I totally biffed it on shotgun :oops:
OK, to be fair to myself I did show up with a 870 that I had been practicing with and although not as good as I once was, I was hitting like 30/35%, but it was a 20 ga and the other guys I was shooting with thought I would do better with a 'more manly' 12 ga, and yeah, maybe, but not that day.
Pro Tip to ya'll, you should dance with the one that brung ya'

I remember being in school and hearing all about the dangers of drugs, alcohol and peer pressure but hand to god, not even once in my life did someone try and force drugs or alcohol on me (why would they? It would only mean less for them ;) ) but sadly. on that day I did give into peer pressure. The upside was the guys that I was shooting with both had a great sense of humor about it and it ended up being a great day.

Do you know why realtors used to have homeowners make cookies or set out snacks at a home showing? It was so the potential buyers would stick around a bit longer and might feel more "more at home" in the house and potentially be more likely to make an offer on the house. Anyway, if you have stayed around this long reading all this maybe you might feel a bit more attached to this lower and decide you would like to make an offer on it
:s0093:

And I didn't forget, here's the lower I'll be replacing it with

DarkShadowLower.jpg

I don't care about your politics or who banned you or even whom has a gripe. I will offer you $100.00 for it, not a bad offer really...all things considered. I'll remove the gorgeous paint job.

I don't care about your politics or who banned you or even whom has a gripe. I will offer you $100.00 for it, not a bad offer really...all things considered. I'll remove the gorgeous paint job.
I'll keep that in mind :)

ETA: As I understand NWFA classified rules offers should be made in PM's, and this is NOT an auction. A lot of factors go into the decision to sell and in this case location is one of those factors that I am considering

Last bump because I'll be in Salem this Sat morning (Dec 4th) I'll leave the ad open but no real reason to bump it unless I'm going be some place other than metro PDX :)

Also, the paint is staying on unless there is a pending sale.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top