JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2050
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Springfield
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hello All,

Well This beauty has been the pentacle of my collection for some time, but I must let her go pay for other necessities in life (finishing our new house to make the wife happy)! You know what they say... Happy Wife, Happy Life!!!

Up for sale is my BEAUTIFL Standard Manufacturing color case hardened and engraved 1911.

In case you are not familiar with this pistol... The entire gun is color case hardened giving it an extraordinarily beautiful finish... All parts are had polished at the factory. Frame and slide are 4140 Carbon Steel that is CNC machined. Five inch government model with stainless match grade barrel with hand fitted matching bushing. An extraordinary frame to slide fit that surpasses my colts and is on par with very high end custom guns. Polished small parts (pins, safety, controls, screws). Checkered mainspring housing and front strap. Match grade trigger with 4.5# pull.
Gun is new and unfired.
Included original box and extra grips that came with it.
Grips have been upgraded to custom burl wood grips.
.45 ACP

I will add a link of Hickock45's review of this gun from youtube at bottom of my add... Please not he talks about prices back in 2017, not in 2022...

Photos do not do it justice!
Please feel free to email me.
I am not interested in trades... Cash only.
We can meet at any FFL of your choosing in the Springfield or Eugen Oregon area for the transfer.
Due to my work schedule most weeks I will only be able to meet on a weekend.
I will not ship. Face to face sales only and transfer must be completed at an FFL per Oregon law.
Note: I will answer all emails, but I do not check my emails until after work in the evenings.
Thank you for looking at my ad
Luke~

Hickock45 review

another review comparing this gun to and ED Brown

20220314_113135.jpg 20220314_113149.jpg 20220314_113211.jpg 20220314_113220.jpg 20220314_113231.jpg 20220314_113300.jpg 20220314_113413.jpg 20220314_113422.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.