JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have 1 sealed box left of these very rare bullets and hey are disappearing more each year.
Asking $70 cash, or $80 trade value.

Would trade some for-
Rockchucker II
Midwest Industries Drop-In Rail Gen. 2
7.62x39/6.5 or 6.8 SPC AR Bolt Face. Left handed prefered. Would take a LH 223/556 as well.
Bolt Carrier
Hand Press, Hand Primer Tool, Lee Handloader kits

Might also consider a bolt action 12/20ga, Cricket or other 22.

Pistol- Hi-Point, Mosin Nagant, CZ-52....(?)

Could add ammo or other trade items for a Handi-Rifle/Rossi, or a cheap bolt action/sporterized like a Lee Enfield or truck gun in semi-common caliber(223, 220 Swift, 243, 30-30, .303, 308, 30-06, 270, 30 Rem, or 35 Win or Rem)
Can pay transfer for the right deal.

Can meet between Longview and Scappoose.
20130510_201320.jpg
20130510_201332.jpg

What is the difference between this and the 40 gr v-max that is being sold at Sportsman's Warehouse for $29 3 days ago other than a different brand, and what makes it collectable?

And? What makes them different and collectable other than they were made in Belgium? Please educate me so I can understand. I have some rare .303 Savage brass that is almost impossible to come by. Want to trade since it is collectable as well?

It is original FN production and was introduced in 2005, being phased out for the SS197 in 2006.
Of the limited amount that was made, most of it has been shot.
If you can just walk into a store and find this ammo, I'd say it would have a mighty layer of dust upon it. ;)

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.