JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$200
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
STAYTON
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Some nos all stamp mags that were not taken care of. Still have cosmo on them looking for $65 each or $220 for all.

20220907_181112.jpg 20220907_181058.jpg 20220907_181125.jpg 20220907_181118.jpg 20220907_181152.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Do they have chrome followers?
Are there any stamping on the bottom of the magazines? If so please post pictures.

Some nos all stamp mags that were not taken care of. Still have cosmo on them looking for $65 each or $220 for all.
What does "not taken care of" means?
Some nos, some not? How many nos?
Rust? Dents?

Do they have chrome followers?
Are there any stamping on the bottom of the magazines? If so please post pictures.

What does "not taken care of" means?
Some nos, some not? How many nos?
Rust? Dents?
All of them are new old stock i took out of the wrapper because the collector they came from did not store them in tempature controlled environment. And no chinese all stamp mag did not come with marked floor plates or chrome fallowers from what i have seen and know. All pictured have slight rust/pitting if they were in perfect condition i would be asking $90 per. Hopefully that answers some questions

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top