JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Okay Glock fans and rare gun collectors, here is your chance to own a LINB REAL Austrian proof stamped Gen3 Glock19. This gun is in immaculate condition with under 200 rounds through it, cleaned and kept. It comes in the original Glock box with matching serial numbers, 5 barely used Glcok19 mags, and fresh Trijicon night-sights. I am not excited about having to sell this piece, it took me a LONGTIME to find one. Anyone who considers themselves to be a Glock fan or collector knows exactly what I'm talking about. I am selling the gun with the night-sights and mags, and I am asking:

5 Glock19 mags-$65 (retail $125)
Trijicon night-sights-$85 (retail $150 uninstalled)
LINB Austrian proofed Glock19-$600 (good luck finding another one)
Total package-$750

I DO NOT believe this to be an unfair price. The ONLY trade I would consider is an FNX .45 Tactical.

I would like to thank kummje another member here on NW and a close friend, for posting this for me before I had a membership. NOTE: this is the same Glock19 kummje has posted. There are NOT two up for sale on NW.

Thanks & Merry Christmas
-Drew

Drew Pic.jpg

Drew pic2.jpg

Drew pic3.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.