JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Maybe you wanted one of these when you were a kid, and couldn't part with the cash? It might be the best "feeling" folder made. If you think a Buck 110 is solid, this is a tank! This one has seen use, and I've chosen not to clean and polish it up. The edge is great, and it's tight as a bank vault. These are hard to find, marked Oregon USA and Kai Japan. No case. $85 Shipped. Thanks for looking. Prefer emails [email protected]

100_2128_zpsn9jblrrq.jpg 100_2129_zps1dcfpseu.jpg 100_2131_zpsfc4oub06.jpg 100_2132_zpshyrx17ai.jpg

Last Edited:
I forgot all about these. I had one back in high school, I found it on the side of 26 up on Mt. Hood as a freshman coming home from backpacking Mirror Lake. It looked like it must have been left on someone's car and fell off on the way down the mountain. It was maybe a quarter mile down the road from the Mirror Lake parking lot. It was in amazing shape, hadn't been there long, nice leather belt sheath too. Built like a tank, super smooth and tight lock up, at the time it was definitely the best feeling knife in my hand.

I have no idea what ever happened to that knife. I bet my older brother stole it at some point after I got married(19) and moved out. He always wanted it, constantly eyeing it and asked frequently if he could have it. I left all my camping and scouting gear at my parents until I had a place of my own to store it. I do know I left it along with a few other knives and backpacking gear in my Kelty Super Tioga backpack and I don't remember it being there when I retrieved my stuff. A few years later and haven't seen it since. Kinda sad, it was my favorite knife through high school.

Sorry for pooing on your thread.

Great, you'll like the knife. I sent you a private message with the details. Looks like you are new to the forum, welcome.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top