JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for sale. Aero Precision AR10 precision DMR/SAPR .308. This was built from a rare limited addition Aero Precision camo builders set with forward assist. All the high end goodies. Christensen Arms carbon fiber 20inch match grade - hand lapped barrel. Polished feed ramps and bedded to action for bolt-gun like accuracy. Luth AR stock. Radian raptor ambi charging handle. Aero nitride hi pressure BCG. Trigger Tech (the best!) adjustable trigger, currently set at 2.25 pounds. Ambi safety, Larue QD return to zero scope mount. Vortex scope. Precision armament muzzle brake (one of the most effective made), ergo grip, flip up sights, mlock, atlas style bi-pod, etc. $2,200 OBO with scope and mount $1,895 OBO without scope and mount. Consistent 1/2 MOA. Have gotten a 1/4 MOA group. Only 30 rnds fired. A dream to shoot. You can hunt elk with it, recreation, or defend your home or country! Hillsboro OR area. You pay for transfer fees.

ar10_1.jpg ar10_2.JPG ar10_3.jpg

Last Edited:
Sounds beautiful. I love accurate rifles. Can you post some pics of your sub moa groups from this rifle? 2 10 shot groups side by side on the same paper will help to show it's accuracy potential: In which you state is "consistent 1/2 moa". Thanks..

N
Sounds beautiful. I love accurate rifles. Can you post some pics of your sub moa groups from this rifle? 2 10 shot groups side by side on the same paper will help to show it's accuracy potential: In which you state is "consistent 1/2 moa". Thanks..
Nope sorry. I just moved and threw out anything I don't need - which includes used paper targets. If you are a serious buyer than you can come out and try for yourself. You do realize that posting punched paper on targets in a classified is a highly manipulated tactic to sell something, or are you new to shooting?

N

Nope sorry. I just moved and threw out anything I don't need - which includes used paper targets. If you are a serious buyer than you can come out and try for yourself. You do realize that posting punched paper on targets in a classified is a highly manipulated tactic to sell something, or are you new to shooting?

Yep, I'm new to shooting and buying rifles. Just thought you could show some proof of said "1/2 moa" rifle. Groups is good proof on target, regardless...

Yep, I'm new to shooting and buying rifles. Just thought you could show some proof of said "1/2 moa" rifle. Groups is good proof on target, regardless...
I am sorry. No disrespect. But groups on paper posted on internet is NOT "good proof on target, regardless." This is well known throughout the shooting community.
I guess either I didn't convey what I was trying to say, or you did not understand. Lets try again. No one who is going to buy a firearm will have any opinion of it based on holes punched on paper because we all know there are dishonest people who either: A: Shoot it at 25-50 yards. B: take target photos from internet: C: just fake it all together. What we can do, is: Pay attention to the build and parts used and get a pretty good idea what that rifle is capable of. Example, this is a much better, stiffer, and more accurate rifle that a multi-thousand dollar Christensen (even though I use their barrels). That's why I don't use their uppers and lowers.

Cheers!

I am sorry. No disrespect. But groups on paper posted on internet is NOT "good proof on target, regardless." This is well known throughout the shooting community.
I guess either I didn't convey what I was trying to say, or you did not understand. Lets try again. No one who is going to buy a firearm will have any opinion of it based on holes punched on paper because we all know there are dishonest people who either: A: Shoot it at 25-50 yards. B: take target photos from internet: C: just fake it all together. What we can do, is: Pay attention to the build and parts used and get a pretty good idea what that rifle is capable of. Example, this is a much better, stiffer, and more accurate rifle that a multi-thousand dollar Christensen (even though I use their barrels). That's why I don't use their uppers and lowers.

Cheers!
I'd post pictures of targets shot by one of my sub 1/2 MOA guns if I were trying to sell it and show what kind of accuracy it was capable of. I'd also give the load data, or Ammo information so the buyer could best replicate it themselves.

But that's just me.

Fine looking rifle regardless. Good luck on the sale! Sounds like a great one!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top