JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
THIS HAS NOW SOLD

OK, I HAVE REDUCED THIS TO ONLY $15 PER BOX OF 50

AND IF YOU TAKE ALL FIVE BOXES ( 250 ROUNDS ), YOU CAN HAVE IT FOR ONLY $55

THIS IS FEDERAL LAW ENFORCEMENT GRADE AMMO, THAT HAS THE HST BULLET

This was a law enforcement load that Federal made in 40 S&W with a 135 gr HST bullet. I don't know the details, but for awhile a lot of this ammo was reclassified, and sold to the general public. This ammo is loaded with Federal's premiere hollow-point bullet: the awesome HST. I've heard reports that the velocity is around 1,200 to 1,250 fps. I can confirm that this ammo is a tiny bit softer shooting than other 40 S&W ammo I've shot, which all use much heavier bullets. Muzzle jump definitely seemed less. All of the rounds that I shot functioned perfectly in both my Beretta and my Walther.

This ammo has not been available for a few years now, but I have 5 boxes of 50 rounds of it that I am willing to sell: a total of 250 rounds.

If you would like to learn more about this ammo, and see how well it performed in testing, checkout this awesome YouTube video, that does a very detailed review and test of this ammo:

I am asking $20 for a box of 50 rounds. If you agree to buy all five boxes, I'll give you one box free, and just charge you $80.

I am looking for a face to face cash sale in or near the Eugene/Springfield metro area, in Lane County, Oregon. I do not own a smartphone, so please do not try to text me. Just call me via voice at my home phone number at 541-744-2343 I'm usually home, but my phone has voicemail, if you should happen to call when I am not.

DSC05652AAAA.jpg

I also have an awesome scope and a nice red dot sight listed in the Optics section, and also a great Foxpro game caller under Accessories, if you want to see other stuff that I currently have listed.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top