JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
FTF Oregon. I may consider some trades, not interested in hunting rifles . Thanks

above pretty much says it, these are a very nice lower with a cool graphic as well. I had been saving this lower to do something special with but can't really figure out what that would be. I really liked the RMEF buckmark 22's they raffled off this year so I would also be interesed in that if you were a lucky winner. let me know what you have and what you think tradewise and I will get back to you. NOTE that picture was taken before lower parts kit was installed, it is now complete with pistol grip and all other lower receiver parts.

Last Edited:
note, all pm's answered over the weekend. one no show (he let me know travel plans changed, thanks) and two other no return call on VM's. so still available. uppers are now readily available on multiple sites so you could have a nice AR for under a grand.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.