JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Rapper "T.I.", real name Clifford Harris, recently tweeted a comment about the fire-caused freeway collapse in Atlanta. "Something doesn't add up."

Something else that didn't add up is that Harris was caught with three machine guns and numerous other firearms even though he was a convicted felon and prohibited from posessing them. He had given his bodyguard $12,000 to use to buy the three full automatic weapons and was taken into custody when the bodyguard delivered them to him. Rapper T.I. arrested on machine gun charges, misses BET show - CNN.com

Harris recieved a one year sentence (down from 20 years) because he did "community service" by doing a reality show on MTV denouncing drugs and gangs.
Rapper T.I. sentenced to one year on gun charges

It's too bad that us normal people can't get favorable treatment like that. I guess that if the message he put out on MTV had a positive effect, it was a good thing, but I am skeptical that it was effective. :rolleyes:

Well it is selective enforcement. Back in the mid 90's, The ATF was after a gun shop owner here in Puget Sound. The ATF investigated the circle of friends the shop owner had. One of those guys had CNC knowledge and illegally manufactured approx. 250 drop in auto sears for AR's. The ATF confiscated the sears and in exchange for testifying against the shop owner. He was allowed to walk and was never charged for one single sear. So you do the math. 7 years per count times 250? They wanted the shop owner to go down very badly. I could give you names and specifics but that is not necessary.

Well the guy may not be very street smart, I do agree with this statement.

"Not to be sexist but, I can't vote for the leader of the free world to be a woman," he said. "Just because, every other position that exists, I think a woman could do well. But the president? It's kinda like, I just know that women make rash decisions emotionally – they make very permanent, cemented decisions – and then later, it's kind of like it didn't happen, or they didn't mean for it to happen. And I sure would hate to just set off a nuke. [Other leaders] will not be able to negotiate the right kinds of foreign policy; the world ain't ready yet. I think you might be able to the Loch Ness Monster elected before you could [get a woman]."

So what's this thread about? That he said something about a freeway fire (no idea what?), or that he was arrested on some gun charges a decade ago?

His bodyguard turned informant on him and the police did a STING operation and arrested him right after the bodyguard delivered the weapons.

Would you hire a bodyguard who gives you up? Will this guy see any future work as a bodyguard?

Sherman.jpg

That would be that low down , no good , dirty , lyin' , yeller , dawg , Yankee General William Tecumseh Sherman! :eek::D
Andy

General Sherman had his troops pull up the confederate railroad and heat the rails up until they were red hot and wrap the rails around trees making them "Sherman Bowties".

Last Edited:
The only reason a woman should be president is the 20% less she will work for. :D

My brother in law, God rest his soul, was king of the corny jokes. As a state legislator in AK for over 20 years he knew Gov. Sarah Palin pretty well, having sponsored bills she signed. So when he heard McCain picked her as VP running mate he said. "That's a great idea, a woman in the White House, she'd probably work for less money."
He also had an amazing collection of firearms, FA and rare, to boot.
Brutus Out

Didn't read past the point that the sentence was reduced due to his community service on a game show denouncing gangs, drugs. So I decided to look up his "music" o_O

T.I. lyrics

Yeah, this is a perfect person to be teaching impressionable young adults how to speak and act. How anyone on this earth can call what some of these guys do entertainment. Makes me want to cry, literally. No wonder so many are angry, destructive and hateful. :(

I remember when my dad saw the cover of The Who's album "Who's Next" and thought it was disgusting. Seems pretty tame now.
Whosnext.jpg

I'm so damned glad I'm as old as I am.

Ya know what I always say about rappers spouting off?.
"Who the f cares.". ever dang time, yep

Well yeah, that'd be nice but that audio feces is shaping the way youth talk and act. Who in turn are raising their children around it.

The title should be, Good help is hard to find.

There are some gems hidden in older rap songs (Tupac, Public Enemy). Not many these days in any genre.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top