JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I believe if one trigger pull = one round fired. I would only even consider such an item if it included an ATF letter/cert that stated the specific item does not require any ATF registration/fee.

Even in that case, the ATF can always change their mind and demand such item be recalled. My range doesn't allow this kind of firing, so it is useless to me.

I believe if one trigger pull = one round fired. I would only even consider such an item if it included an ATF letter/cert that stated the specific item does not require any ATF registration/fee.

Even in that case, the ATF can always change their mind and demand such item be recalled. My range doesn't allow this kind of firing, so it is useless to me.

You do know there is places to shoot other than "your range" right?
Yes,you can go out and shoot without the range master breathing down your neck

They are only a device to aid in bump firing. They are the dumbest thing going. Don't waste your money. If you want to get as close to full auto fire as possible with an AR 15 and still retain some degree of control you need to look at the slide fire stock. They are expensive though. I have personally tried the slide fire and it works very well. Just be prepared to spend lots of money feeding your weapon.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top