JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
WHAT THE HELL??!! Is it REALLY that difficult for some people to post a pic of their firearm in the classified section??

Rant off.

You know what I've noticed it is usually the ones that live in the greater Portland area. Must be somethin in the water up there, they seem to not be so brite......:rolleyes: and tend to need everything shown to them.

Drives me nuts too. And, if people would read the sticky that tells how to do it (yes, it can be done even with a cell phone) it would be good. But I think people are too lazy to go through the hassle of doing it. Now, if anyone has ever seen my classified ads, I tend to post a LOT of pictures which have helped me sell things quickly because people can actually see the condition and such (plus I try to post at a good price). Now, I have to say that I do have my own web host and domain so I upload my pics there and then display them inline. But it still can be done with Photobucket, etc. and using a cell phone. I do think Tapatalk even has support for uploading pics.

While we are on the subject of the classifieds. While I agree that agree that someone asking you to buy a rifle with out a pic is similiar to Manti Te'o's girlfriend, what really grinds me are these lazy eletists portlanders that think the world ends south of Wilsonville. If you really want something I have get off your fat lazy *** and drive more than 10 mintutes just because it takes you three hours to get across portland don't thank that is the same as me having to drive 90 miles to meet you.

While we are on the subject of the classifieds. While I agree that agree that someone asking you to buy a rifle with out a pic is similiar to Manti Te'o's girlfriend, what really grinds me are these lazy eletists portlanders that think the world ends south of Wilsonville. If you really want something I have get off your fat lazy *** and drive more than 10 mintutes just because it takes you three hours to get across portland don't thank that is the same as me having to drive 90 miles to meet you.

90 miles?!?! I don't understand.. Wilsonville is only 20 miles south of Portland. After that you reach the edge and fall off the Earth. The only way you could drive 90 miles is if you make a few laps around the greater Portland area, and that just seems excessive.

Bill if you drive really fast through the fog you will make it into another world were you can actually go out in the woods and shoot your guns. There are no hippies or hipsters and you can have all the tacos you want.

Bill if you drive really fast through the fog you will make it into another world were you can actually go out in the woods and shoot your guns. There are no hippies or hipsters and you can have all the tacos you want.

WHAT?! You're mad. I think I'll just go put on my skinny girl jeans and ride my tall bike to the local, specialty coffee shop while twirling my ironic, handlebar moustache.

Skinny girl jeans? Heck, here in Portland just go downtown and get yourself an official permit to ride your bike nude. Its sick and twisted, but the law lets you. Even in front of my underage kids. :complain:

Now that is something we really don't want to see pics of.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top