Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Rant

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Ironbar, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Ironbar

Ironbar Tigard, OR Well-Known Member

WHAT THE HELL??!! Is it REALLY that difficult for some people to post a pic of their firearm in the classified section??

Rant off.

2. nwwoodsman

nwwoodsman Vernonia Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter 2015 Volunteer

They all look the same

pokerace and (deleted member) like this.
  3. Certaindeaf

Certaindeaf SE Portland Well-Known Member

That was the piss poorest rant I've seen in all my born days.

4. Ironbar

Ironbar Tigard, OR Well-Known Member

I didn't say it was a good rant. :p

5. deadeye

deadeye Albany,OR. Moderator Staff Member

You know what I've noticed it is usually the ones that live in the greater Portland area. Must be somethin in the water up there, they seem to not be so brite......:rolleyes: and tend to need everything shown to them.

6. Father of four

Father of four Portland, Oregon Well-Known Member

:nuts::paranoid:KEEP PORTLAND WEIRD:paranoid::nuts:

7. ogre

ogre Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Mea culpa......and I'm definitely not so bright but if my choices are limited to a crappy cell phone picture or no picture at all; I'll take the no picture at all path.

8. accessbob

accessbob Molalla, OR 2A Supporter

Drives me nuts too. And, if people would read the sticky that tells how to do it (yes, it can be done even with a cell phone) it would be good. But I think people are too lazy to go through the hassle of doing it. Now, if anyone has ever seen my classified ads, I tend to post a LOT of pictures which have helped me sell things quickly because people can actually see the condition and such (plus I try to post at a good price). Now, I have to say that I do have my own web host and domain so I upload my pics there and then display them inline. But it still can be done with Photobucket, etc. and using a cell phone. I do think Tapatalk even has support for uploading pics.

9. Father of four

If there is no picture...I ignore that post.

10. accessbob

accessbob Molalla, OR 2A Supporter

Me too. The only way I wouldn't ignore it is if it was something I was really wanting badly.

11. parsons_12b

parsons_12b LaPine Oregon Well-Known Member

While we are on the subject of the classifieds. While I agree that agree that someone asking you to buy a rifle with out a pic is similiar to Manti Te'o's girlfriend, what really grinds me are these lazy eletists portlanders that think the world ends south of Wilsonville. If you really want something I have get off your fat lazy *** and drive more than 10 mintutes just because it takes you three hours to get across portland don't thank that is the same as me having to drive 90 miles to meet you.

12. billyinfinity

billyinfinity Portland All pie, all the time. 2015 Volunteer

90 miles?!?! I don't understand.. Wilsonville is only 20 miles south of Portland. After that you reach the edge and fall off the Earth. The only way you could drive 90 miles is if you make a few laps around the greater Portland area, and that just seems excessive.

13. parsons_12b

Bill if you drive really fast through the fog you will make it into another world were you can actually go out in the woods and shoot your guns. There are no hippies or hipsters and you can have all the tacos you want.

14. billyinfinity

billyinfinity Portland All pie, all the time. 2015 Volunteer

WHAT?! You're mad. I think I'll just go put on my skinny girl jeans and ride my tall bike to the local, specialty coffee shop while twirling my ironic, handlebar moustache.

15. Father of four

Skinny girl jeans? Heck, here in Portland just go downtown and get yourself an official permit to ride your bike nude. Its sick and twisted, but the law lets you. Even in front of my underage kids. :complain:

16. porkchopexpress

porkchopexpress Tualatin, Oregon Active Member

At least most of the naked people are painted. It is almost like clothes..... almost.

17. Father of four

Not when the 30+ nude riders road by my house while my kids were playing out in the yard!!!! Two weekends in a row and once during the work week. None were painted up. Not one. All were dudes.

18. parsons_12b

Y that doesnt fly in my neibhorhood

19. Father of four

That crap doesn't fly back East where I am from. Freaking unbelievable that the government actually condones it here.

20. deadeye

deadeye Albany,OR. Moderator Staff Member

Now that is something we really don't want to see pics of.