JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just posted a for sale on Craigslist and they killed it because it was for a scope and that is "firearm related" according to these idiots. Fortunately I got all three of them sold before they kicked me off. I had made one heck of a good buy on some Leupold 4.5X14 Mark 4 scopes and listed them on CR for $350 and they are sold now. I will be buying some more of them and I guess I'll list them here on NW Firearms. Craigslist Sucks Pond Scum.

Leupold Mark 4   4.5-14X50-Riflescope.jpg

Funniest one I saw was for a Kel-Tec P-11 holster for $225... I emailed the guy and asked if the gun was included for that price.. He replied that it was indeed but that was the only way he could list it and not get it flagged. Still love that holster it shoots great.

To the OP:

Next time you get some of those in drop me a PM

<broken link removed> This is on Craigslist right now...the guy's dropped the price from 950, a few days ago, to 595 now. Seems like a good deal. I tried to write him about NWFA, but I guess he wasn't interested.

<broken link removed> This is on Craigslist right now...the guy's dropped the price from 950, a few days ago, to 595 now. Seems like a good deal. I tried to write him about NWFA, but I guess he wasn't interested.

Flagged for removal.

Craiglist is good for some things but they seem to frown on firearm related things.

Yeah you can sell drugs, sex, std's and any other sexual favor for a man or woman on craigslist, but by GOD you sure as **** better not sell a gun!!!! There is a reason they are based out of California. And as far as I am concerned they can stay there. Just my opinon!

Yeah you can sell drugs, sex, std's and any other sexual favor for a man or woman on craigslist, but by GOD you sure as **** better not sell a gun!!!! There is a reason they are based out of California. And as far as I am concerned they can stay there. Just my opinon!

I figure it's their website, they can do want they want on it. No sense in us getting upset because it doesn't cater to us, just be glad they aren't on our web sights trying to sell drugs, sex, std's and any other sexual favor for a man or woman.:s0155:

I saw one the other day here on the eugene craigslist that gave me a chuckle.
it said" W.T.B. hunting clubs"
of course he meant guns.. lol

I usually put "hunting items" as the subject line, and tell people to email for more info since it will get flagged if you put that you're selling guns. On the Roseburg CL, it usually takes a day or two before it gets flagged. I've posted guns on Eugene's CL before too, and it was flagged down in about ten minutes.

Anti-gun or not, craigslist is still awesome. I've got everything from cars and guns to jobs and places to live off there.

I usually put "hunting items" as the subject line, and tell people to email for more info since it will get flagged if you put that you're selling guns. On the Roseburg CL, it usually takes a day or two before it gets flagged. I've posted guns on Eugene's CL before too, and it was flagged down in about ten minutes.

Anti-gun or not, craigslist is still awesome. I've got everything from cars and guns to jobs and places to live off there.

Ive sold more than I have bought and all have been positive experiences (knocks on wood).

I just posted a for sale on Craigslist and they killed it because it was for a scope and that is "firearm related" according to these idiots. Fortunately I got all three of them sold before they kicked me off. I had made one heck of a good buy on some Leupold 4.5X14 Mark 4 scopes and listed them on CR for $350 and they are sold now. I will be buying some more of them and I guess I'll list them here on NW Firearms. Craigslist Sucks Pond Scum.

.......This seems a lot like a clever way to place an ad outside of the Classified section.

Funniest one I saw was for a Kel-Tec P-11 holster for $225... I emailed the guy and asked if the gun was included for that price.. He replied that it was indeed but that was the only way he could list it and not get it flagged. Still love that holster it shoots great.

To the OP:

Next time you get some of those in drop me a PM

That's awesome!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR