JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'd say this is worth considering, taking into account the size of the community now. I'd like to hear more input.

Also, I moved this to the appropriate place.

You could have an ammo and reloading subsections under a main "Pointy Things That Go Bang" section.

I am ambivalent on the subject. Mostly I reload, but when I come across loaded ammo that is cheap enough to burn for brass, it is a nice bit of serendipity. That wouldn't happen as often for me if they were in separate sections as I would be looking for one or the other.

elsie

I agree with the the OP and vote for separate ammo and reloading component sections. When I'm looking for components, I'm looking for components. When I'm looking for ammo, I'm looking for ammo.

+another for the separating the "ammo" into it's own section... perhaps with "rilfe", "pistol", "rimfire", and "shotgun" subsections? :s0155:

...and how about splitting the "shotgun" and "rifle" sections while we're at it? :s0092:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top