JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hey Deafie, think your wife (to be)would mind you putting those Kia wheels in her oven?
The oven is a mite small. Even normal sized pizzas takes up the whole space and she would kill me:rolleyes:
Also, these wheels are still with tires on them, they're practically the only ones to be painted (i know, i could probably find a set of 4 kia wheels to paint....)

The oven is a mite small. Even normal sized pizzas takes up the whole space and she would kill me:rolleyes:
Also, these wheels are still with tires on them, they're practically the only ones to be painted (i know, i could probably find a set of 4 kia wheels to paint....)
Thats why I bought a propane smoker oven from walmart. It is tall enough to hold a completed AKM/FAL/AR and I can keep fron stankin up the house :)

For wheels I've used Plasti-Dip. In fact, I dipped my side view mirror housings because they came color matched and I wanted them black to match my wheels. It's been over a year now and nobody has yet to figure out they aren't factory. Car washes, the snow and ice last year. And if they do get boogered up I can just peel it off and redo.

Yeah well I ended up getting 1 more Krylon Fusion olive green spray and finished the other 2 wheels that were not painted. Looks decent now. Pics in Sisters is from camp trip a week or two after painting the wheels.

20170715_071006.jpg 20170702_124336.jpg 20170702_124324.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads