JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We are moving off the point, but OFF and GOA if it matters. Are we judging on these memberships as well? This a falice measuring contest all of a sudden? Just trying to point out that not all investments are sound, and the value is in the firearm, not the high speed low drag accessories. The secondhand market is not designed to offer positive return on investment in MOST scenarios. But alas, we've become distracted
Phallus.

There, now the grrammmaaarrr police are on scene too.

as much as the general lack of community.
I've been thinking about your concern with this concept since Post Number One. I laboriously read through every post to make sure my comments below were not duplicative.

I think your concept of "community" is overrated. Not just here at NWFA, but in general. Because there are always going to be members within whatever community who will put their own interests first. They aren't necessarily your bunghole buddy because they are in the same community. Don't assume a "community" is all warm and fuzzy. Of course the nature of a community varies some. Maybe in a church congregation, you might find a community that is more generous with letting their stuff go. But by and large, people who sell stuff want to get their money. That's the difference between SELL and GIVE.

Now as to this specific community, NWFA, think about this. As a community, in most cases it's not a personal, face-to-face one. It's the internet. Yes, there are some members who meet up in person. My guess is this is a minority. I'm thinking any internet "community" isn't likely to be all that close-knit. It just isn't. We're mostly here sitting at our PC's, miles apart, not eyeball to eyeball in person.

And about selling "sets," rigs, outfits, etc., in one chunk. Over the years, it's been my experience that when you sell a bunch of stuff together as a whole, you get less money for the lot. You're better off to piece it out. Sell the gadgets and accessories separately. it will likely take longer and involve more work, but you will realize more money that way. Especially in the cyber age where there are third party platforms on which to sell things.

The reason people who want to sell a "rig" intact list what they paid, they're trying to point out the value they see in it. On the other hand, a potential buyer may not care, or may think stuff like that in a lot should be discounted.

I'm beginning to see why we are loosing our rights in the PNW. So many naysayers. Tragic
Maybe this has been addressed already, but the reasons we have lost any gun rights, specifically Oregon, has been because our bubblegovenor has passed unconstitutional EO's or forced a vote by threat of OSP.

Not to mention the mass exodus commies out of California in the past three years alone that continue to vote blue.

But hey if the classifieds bother you that bad you can always go back to Facebook groups to get zuckerberg'D. You can't even have numbers in your posts/comments due to fear of getting the group shut down.

You can have your cake, or you can eat it. Not both.

The OP's post is like a giant blanket threadcrap. OP the solution to your concerns is to move on if you don't like an ad description or a price. Better yet start your own forum and you can put all the rules you want on the classifieds.

The OP's post is like a giant blanket threadcrap. OP the solution to your concerns is to move on if you don't like an ad description or a price. Better yet start your own forum and you can put all the rules you want the classifieds.
You said it brother !

1*PK-rJjNwz9rYPYCDF_2TzQ.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top