JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's just how classifieds are in general. People think their truck with a 12-inch lift, 24-inch rims with race tires, rainbow LED ground lights, 20 light bars, winch, custom vinyl decals, and tons of other personalized stuff is worth $90k. It's just fun to have a quick laugh and move on.

Darn it, I'm out of popcorn.
Panda_Bear.gif

Aloha, Mark

Here is an example, I bought a brand new from the dealer 2003 anniversary edition Harley Davidson V rod. The starting price was 15,999 and I ended up putting about $32,000 into it. Not long after that I had my child and my focus went on him and I pretty much forgot about the motorcycle. It's sat in my garage with about 23 miles over the break in mileage, so about 1023 miles. The motorcycle was and is still in pristine condition, kept in the garage with a cover on it and a battery tender. I put an ad out to try to sell it and because of the aforementioned "blue book mind set" The most anyone was willing to give me for it was at best 7500 bucks. Is it really only worth that or is that everyone has been so accustomed to blindly believing a little book that a bunch of no faced no named individuals in their ivory tower decided in there infinite wisdom to place on the item/items?

Can you say, sense of entitlement?
No sir it is like at a gun show you strike up a deal and some vulture comes up and wants to have a three way . When I see someone working on a deal/trade one would wait to see if deal fails at that point you can make your move . It is not a sense of entitlement just a sign of respect something people have just lost or never had .

Here is an example, I bought a brand new from the dealer 2003 anniversary edition Harley Davidson V rod. The starting price was 15,999 and I ended up putting about $32,000 into it. Not long after that I had my child and my focus went on him and I pretty much forgot about the motorcycle. It's sat in my garage with about 23 miles over the break in mileage, so about 1023 miles. The motorcycle was and is still in pristine condition, kept in the garage with a cover on it and a battery tender. I put an ad out to try to sell it and because of the aforementioned "blue book mind set" The most anyone was willing to give me for it was at best 7500 bucks. Is it really only worth that or is that everyone has been so accustomed to blindly believing a little book that a bunch of no faced no named individuals in their ivory tower decided in there infinite wisdom to place on the item/items?
I always liked the V rod but these damn GP bikes keep finding me ! It is like you buy a old school VW bug and all of the sudden you have 3 in your yard !

If the firearms posts burn your butt, stay The F out the ammunition section, bunch of shatty gougers there. Even the vendors are gouging the crap out of ammo, I can still find it at BiMart cheaper and bulk is out there at a good price but goes quick.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top