JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
As a well established member I think you are aware of the forum rules and I appreciate you looking out for others. The Ammuntion forum is for members who are selling or trading ammo. The Great Deals section is for deals like you posted.
On the same note, this ad has been up for over a week, and if the mods thought i was breaking any rules, they would have taken it down, or not allowed it to be promoted. Its helping people get ammo at the best possible prices, (that i can find) and giving a little cash to the forum at the same time. The only guy that got upset about it, was mad because he was charging more than online prices, which isn't my problem. I'm just trying to help out new shooters as well as everyone else on this forum who is struggling get affordable ammo at the moment. Ammo classifieds is an appropriate spot for it, because it is where everyone looks.

On the same note, this ad has been up for over a week, and if the mods thought i was breaking any rules, they would have taken it down, or not allowed it to be promoted. Its helping people get ammo at the best possible prices, (that i can find) and giving a little cash to the forum at the same time. The only guy that got upset about it, was mad because he was charging more than online prices, which isn't my problem. I'm just trying to help out new shooters as well as everyone else on this forum who is struggling get affordable ammo at the moment. Ammo classifieds is an appropriate spot for it, because it is where everyone looks.
I would agree, I guess the rules may have changed and I look forward to more ads of this nature being posted here in the Ammunition section.

I think a lot of the newer members aren't entirely aware of the whole site yet, so im just posting this, and promoting it, purely to help out newer members/shooters find ammo they need for training, at the same time, throwing the forum a few bucks and spreading good info on where to get ammo, as this is the place they all go to look for it. I think its a good thing.
It was my bad, I misread or incorrectly interpreted the rules. The rules prohibit seller from linking to their own products in the great deals section but the rules don't appear to say anything about posting third party links in the other classified sections.

I think a lot of the newer members aren't entirely aware of the whole site yet, so im just posting this, and promoting it, purely to help out newer members/shooters find ammo they need for training, at the same time, throwing the forum a few bucks and spreading good info on where to get ammo, as this is the place they all go to look for it. I think its a good thing.

Wouldn't that imply the need for a better introduction for new members, then? Instead of utilizing the Ammuniton Classifieds (which are literally to advertise your own ammo for sale) as a general "hey, here's where you can get better deals on retail ammo" type post, which belongs in the Great Deals section?

You're making a good argument for people to use and visit Great Deals more often, but not really making a case for why it belongs here... even if it's not explicitly prohibited, the intent seems clear.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top