JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This post is for the newer shooter and members who may not be aware of the good places to buy ammo.. This forum is an amazing resource and there can definitely be great deals on here. If you miss out on a good deal here, check out these places, you can still get whatcha need. Stay safe friends.

They have had all this stuff pretty consistently. Ive been buying at bimart .and at midway.com pretty regularly the past month or so. Green tip 83c/rd and regular fmj is like 73ish/rd. They also have the good Winchester nato 9mm for .70/rd.

Take care of each other yall. 2A community needs to be tight. Not gouging each other. Especially with all the new shooters out there. Help em out. Had an awesome member go out of their way for me today and do something above and beyond. So I gifted them a membership. Id like to see more of this kinda thing.

UPDATE** RANIER ARMS has 9mm 1000 round cases for 649 in several brands

5.56 link

223 link

9mm link
-Uno

Screenshot_20210330-081828_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20210330-081910_Chrome.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Dont pay $1/rd for Green tip on here. Thats ridiculous.
They have had all this stuff pretty consistently. Ive been buying at bimart .and at midway.com pretty regularly the past month or so. Green tip 83c/rd and regular fmj is like 73ish/rd. They also have the good Winchester nato 9mm for .70/rd.

Take care of each other yall. 2A community needs to be tight. Not gouging each other like dicks. Especially with all the new shooters out there. Help em out. Had an awesome member go out of their way for me today and do something above and beyond. So I gifted them a membership. Id like to see more of this kinda thing.

-Uno

View attachment 851147 View attachment 851148
I couldn't agree more with everything you've said today. Glad you posted this. People are gouging on here and it's been ridiculous. Especially when they are over charging for their ammo and expecting a deal on the prospective trader's ammo.

Midway also had FMJ projectiles at $.11 shipping factored in (9mm in this exemplar). This was just last week.

Only mentioning such for folks to consider in the future perhaps consider reloading. Once this blight levels out, whenever that may be.

When ammunition is cheap & plentiful, as are reloading components...Super easy to stock up on powders & primers here & there when times are good. Along with manufactured ammunition...

83 cpr might as well be a dollar. What's the difference between a business gouging and an individual?

Might as well shoot .308 at these prices, but people keep buying it up 🤷‍♂️

83 cpr might as well be a dollar. What's the difference between a business gouging and an individual?

Might as well shoot .308 at these prices, but people keep buying it up 🤷‍♂️
Well if you're buying 1000 rounds, that's 170 in savings. I dont know about you, but im poor, so that kinda thing matters big time.

Well if you're buying 1000 rounds, that's 170 in savings. I dont know about you, but im poor, so that kinda thing matters big time.

Same, and emptying a 30 round AR magazine definitely isn't worth $25 to me, but there'll be no incentive for prices to drop until stock starts sitting around on shelves for a few months.

Like I said I'm still in my stuff same price or cheaper same price if you buy one box cheaper if you buy multiple boxes take good look at my ad buddy
I saw your ad. Just trying to give people on here options, especially those who are new to the gun community and maybe feel more comfortable buying it online that from someone on a forum, or maybe their after a different brand, grain, load, etc. I posted this so newer members aware that ammo is readily available online, from reputable sellers, with okayish pricing (for these times) and often cheaper that what some dudes are posting on here. Im sick of seeing people get ripped off on here. Especially the new comers. Trying to help out the New shooters and members here is all.

I'm part of the rules of this forum if you don't like the price of other people's stuff just to move on not to comment on it and you're not doing that
Im not commenting on anyones stuff new guy. Youre the only one so far that seems to not like this. Im doing a nice thing for the community here, by informing new members where to get ammo for a good deal, donating to the forum in the process, and you are doing neither of those things. So if you could kindly see yourself out of this conversation, that'd be appreciated.

I've done a business deal with you so I'm not a new guy and you are coming in on everybody's post while I'm trying to get rid of a stockpile that I'm sitting on and you're making negative comments about prices on here so you are affecting my welfare and you don't know what I've been doing or not you can look at my background and all I have is positive quotes that I do good business deals with everybody at fair prices
Dude, you joined the forum 2 months ago. Im not commenting on anyone's posts. Im following the forum rules AND donating to the forum in the process ALL while helping people find ammo, who otherwise might not be able to find it. If you have a stockpile youre sitting on, that's not my problem, if you're selling your stuff for more than online, that's also not my problem. I love this forum, and I love our local gun community, ive repeatedly taken small losses on ammo this year, because I refuse to profit off this shortage, which is mostly affecting new shooters, who actually need to practice, but can't without ammo.
Like the forum states, if you dont like someone's post or price, simply move on.

Uno: was your initial post directed at a particular individual or post and/or a general comment on ammo prices online vs some of the posts on here?

It seems that's the sticking point here.

Uno: was your initial post directed at a particular individual or post and/or a general comment on ammo prices online vs some of the posts on here?

It seems that's the sticking point here.
No, thats what I'm confused about too? I was just trying to point out that there is ammo out there, at bimart, midway, SGammo, that seems to be getting more affordable and more available. So if someone misses out on a deal here, they can always go online and try that route. This was mostly targeted towards newer members/newer shooter's who may not know the good places to get ammo. Ive had several friends, new to shooting, getting super frustrated that they can't find it, and they are always asking me where I get mine. So I figured I'd post this little PSA, where everyone looks for ammo, and I figured I'd promote it to toss the forum a few bucks in the process. Just tryin to do the right thing :)

I agree, and when I tried to help someone from paying $120 for 800 rounds of 22lr I got called out by an admin for "thread crapping" I'm sorry I just posted a link to where they could buy 500 rounds for $50. It's ridiculous
If you posted that link in somebody's ad, that was thread crapping. The appropriate place for posting that info would be in the great deals section.

No, thats what I'm confused about too? I was just trying to point out that there is ammo out there, at bimart, midway, SGammo, that seems to be getting more affordable and more available. So if someone misses out on a deal here, they can always go online and try that route. This was mostly targeted towards newer members/newer shooter's who may not know the good places to get ammo. Ive had several friends, new to shooting, getting super frustrated that they can't find it, and they are always asking me where I get mine. So I figured I'd post this little PSA, where everyone looks for ammo, and I figured I'd promote it to toss the forum a few bucks in the process. Just tryin to do the right thing :)
I think this type of ad should be listed in the Great Deals section as the Ammunition section is for members selling ammunition.

I think this type of ad should be listed in the Great Deals section as the Ammunition section is for members selling ammunition.
I think a lot of the newer members aren't entirely aware of the whole site yet, so im just posting this, and promoting it, purely to help out newer members/shooters find ammo they need for training, at the same time, throwing the forum a few bucks and spreading good info on where to get ammo, as this is the place they all go to look for it. I think its a good thing.

I think a lot of the newer members aren't entirely aware of the whole site yet, so im just posting this, and promoting it, purely to help out newer members/shooters find ammo they need for training, at the same time, throwing the forum a few bucks and spreading good info on where to get ammo, as this is the place they all go to look for it. I think its a good thing.
As a well established member I think you are aware of the forum rules and I appreciate you looking out for others. The Ammuntion forum is for members who are selling or trading ammo. The Great Deals section is for deals like you posted.

Edit: I would agree that since the mods have left this ad in the Ammunition section that rules allow for it.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top