JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi all,

I live in Salem, and TriTac is the closest range to me. Do any of you have suggestions on other ranges that have rentals and don't need a membership? I Googled this and not much came up, I'm hoping y'all know things Google doesn't.

Hoping to get my CHL in 2023 (finally getting one when it's now next to useless in Oregon and twice as expensive).

Looking at the SIG Sauer P 365X or, XL (maybe Macro) and Taurus GX4 optics ready in case you know a place that has those to rent.

Thx in advance.

Depending on how far you want to drive, SafeFire Indoor Range in Camas is not solely a membership range, since it is open to the public.

It's about a 90-minute drive from Salem, depending on traffic and where you live in relation to Salem.

They have 90 firearms to rent on the spot (you don't have to reserve the firearm ahead of time). The range is downstairs, and the retail store is at the parking lot level.

Depending on how far you want to drive, SafeFire Indoor Range in Camas is not solely a membership range, since it is open to the public.

It's about a 90-minute drive from Salem, depending on traffic and where you live in relation to Salem.

They have 90 firearms to rent on the spot (you don't have to reserve the firearm ahead of time). The range is downstairs, and the retail store is at the parking lot level.
Very helpful, thanks!

A Place to Shoot is hot garbage. The only range I've been to worse than that one is Beaver Creek Armory 😂

+1 for Safefire.

Clackamas County Public Safety Training Center in Happy Valley is another place. A bit of a drive for you but you could call to see if they have what you want to shoot before making the trek.

Hi all,

I live in Salem, and TriTac is the closest range to me. Do any of you have suggestions on other ranges that have rentals and don't need a membership? I Googled this and not much came up, I'm hoping y'all know things Google doesn't.

Hoping to get my CHL in 2023 (finally getting one when it's now next to useless in Oregon and twice as expensive).

Looking at the SIG Sauer P 365X or, XL (maybe Macro) and Taurus GX4 optics ready in case you know a place that has those to rent.

Thx in advance.
If you are still looking to rent the Sig 365 Macro, the new Oregon's Indoor Shooting Range in Lebanon has one to rent. Also a 365 with an optic. https://oregonshootingrange.com/

Threat Dynamics in Sherwood is nice. I went there recently with my son and had a great time. rates are reasonable and staff courteous. They have a good selection of firearms to rent, up to a SAW style weapon

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top