JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I apologize for thread crapping on your thread Mr. Snew.

SDR . . . Only the immature cant admit when they are wrong. Attacking the person who is right does not make you less wrong.

Im over this thread

Dude, totally...I was getting ready to buy this fine box of Black Talon ammo but now, thanks to Galant I don't even want to live in the same state where this ammo resides.

Excuse me why I go bleach my eyes form what I have just seen and read in this thread!! The horror!!

admins....cleanup on aisle 6 please....

I know this ad is dead and the one person who may have wanted this is now so confused he gave up guns and is learning to decorate cupcakes but this really is the ammo that started it. It's pre Black Talon name but the Black Talons are direct descendants of this stuff. Also, the later .357 Talon or Ranger offerings were never as heavy as these 180 grain black beauties.

More crappy pics trying to show the 6 petals of black lubaloxed destruction patiently waiting to be deployed on something that severely needs it.

100_3890.jpg
100_3888.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this may be the last .357 available in Hillsboro. At least until I clean out my ammo can. I sold my Marlin too so I don't have anything that will shoot this stuff.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.