JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am selling my Ranger Model 103-6 20ga O/U shotgun with a 26" barrel. This gun is as made for Sears by Marlin and is the same as a Marlin Model 90. This gun is a pre-WWII Model and has been in my family for 30+ years.
It is choked IC (IC/Mod appears to be common, I'll update this post after I measure both cylinders again).
The length of pull is 12 3/4" and it weighs 6.2 lbs.
All the doves in SE Texas breathed a collective sigh of relief when this gun returned to WA.
It's in good shape and I'm asking $400obo.

FC8732FA-E4AC-4DE4-948C-D24B2F5551C6.jpeg D1FDBF37-BD79-4E1F-BF92-772BF4CC7F9C.jpeg

Last Edited:
Doing some research on this gun it may be older than I originally thought. I was going on the serial number based on the convention Marlin used for their Model 90 but I'm finding this may not be accurate. Apparently after the war Sears replaces the name "Ranger" with "JC Higgins" so this may actually be a pre-war Model.

I am now thinking this gun is from about 1941.
It's marked Ranger so it's pre-war but the latch doesn't have a visible screw so it's "second generation"making it after 1939ish.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.