JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$45
Manufacturer
Bushnell
City
Lake Oswego
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This is an older (2008 manufacture date) Bushnell 1200 rangefinder with Cabela's branding. It has a larger form factor than current models and does not have more advanced features like angle compensation. But it still works and might be useful to someone as a backup or piece of truck equipment. $45 plus shipping, if you are not local to me.

RF_1.jpg RF_2.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Hello my name is Marvin I live in Tualatin I'm hoping you still have this range finder. I'm in need of something that does at least 1,000yards and I'm on a budget and when I came across your rangefinder for this price I couldn't message you fast enough. I had my eyes on a Leica 1200 rangefinder I found fir $100 bucks I couldn't believe someone was selling on Offer Up. I have tried numerous times to buy but the guy selling forgot he listed it on there or something because he never checks his offer up account. I've even sent him money and the offer up account was never accepted so I tried and tried and no luck. So I found this and got excited I'm trying to get into long range shooting abs absolutely need something that goes 1000yds and more. Hope to hear from you.
971-325-2915

I do still have the rangefinder. It is called "1200." In my experience with rangefinders, the actual range you can get depends a lot on the reflectivity of the target. You won't get at far targeting game or trees. You get farthest with smooth targets. Somewhere in between with rocks, depending on their shape.
I don't want to talk you out of buying it, just a realistic note about most rangefinders including this one.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top