JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Interesting dilemma...found an NRA firearms instructor but we can't seam to find a range willing to let us do the training.

Some ranges (like Rattlesnake in Benton County) claim legal issues with using their property for outside use while others just want a kickback percentage from the instructor hosting the training.

Does anyone know of any WA ranges that we can schedule NRA certified firearms training that will allow us to bring our own instructor?

Thank you.

The club I belong to definitely wants a small amount of cash for the privilege of closing the range to the club members. Surely you understand this? AFAIK our range, does not have an official instructor, however all classes I know of have been conducted by an instructor who is also a member, and classes are required to pay a per head fee.

with you having attitute like this no wonder you are having issues.

We get that there will be fees associated with closing down/reserving a part of the range. Nevertheless, if someone charges for instruction why should they have to pay an additional percentage of their profits to the range? Many of you here in this forum claim to be for a flat tax rate, am I correct? So why if someone charges $2300 for training has to pay more for the same amount of time to use your range than someone that charges $1300? What does the charge of the instruction have anything to do with your range if you are not providing the instructor?

We're all willing to waive any liability against the range. This is for NRA Firearms Instructor training.

The club I belong to definitely wants a small amount of cash for the privilege of closing the range to the club members. Surely you understand this? AFAIK our range, does not have an official instructor, however all classes I know of have been conducted by an instructor who is also a member, and classes are required to pay a per head fee.

So if we bring our own instructor, we'll have to pay for his membership fee, a fee to reserve the range and a per head fee- correct? No percentage of how much he charges us to do the class?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top