JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ouch, Leather is cheaper than Skin grafts. my condolences.

I gave up on 2 wheels after the 3rd car hit me in 2 years (2/3 low speed thankfully) , cant hold the handlebars straight with the locked shoulder, need a trike someday.

I'll guess you keep the bike moving for your friend's honor as well.

As to guns involved in death... how many C&R's... Makarov variants out of the most dangerous parts of the world, Nagants, M1's etc already have this shadow on them even if you'd never know as it's current owner?

It's the owner, not the tool.

I gave up on 2 wheels after the 3rd car hit me in 2 years (2/3 low speed thankfully) , cant hold the handlebars straight with the locked shoulder, need a trike someday.

As to guns involved in death... how many C&R's... Makarov variants out of the most dangerous parts of the world, Nagants, M1's etc already have this shadow on them even if you'd never know as it's current owner?

Good point!

....unless the owner is a tool.

Shooting alone is a lot like drinking alone though. Unhealthy in the long term.

Are you serious, D? Going out to the rock quarry with some friends is one thing. When I go down to the range (by mySELF), I don't go for a social experience. I am there to train my muscles to do things correctly each time. NOT the same thing as drinking martinis alone.

Wow, I never thought so many people were renting guns just to commit suicide. It's sad really. What ever happened to jumping off a bridge? Or taking too many pills, and falling asleep in the bath tub. Why do you have to make a mess all over someone else's property? That's rude.

Also, what if you and your friend listened to Judas Priest, on the way to the range, and then you do a double suicide pact. Bet they didn't see that one comming.

Are you serious, D? Going out to the rock quarry with some friends is one thing. When I go down to the range (by mySELF), I don't go for a social experience. I am there to train my muscles to do things correctly each time. NOT the same thing as drinking martinis alone.

I can fully agree with the "alone time is me time". I'm more thinking of the guy who never socializes with anyone due to overdoing the alone thing.

Trust me, I spent 10 years fearing other shooters because of 2 different idiots who dropped the mag AFTER checking the chamber... then pulled the trigger in my general direction to "prove" I was wrong about the weapon being loaded.

I'm much happier now that I get into a public setting with other shooters at least making noise around me more often. Less twitchy at least now.

Still.....nobody's answered my question. "Would you purchase a gun used in a suicide or murder if it were a bargain?"
Yes, by not would be attaching some spiritual significance to an inanimate object. Something the anti-gun mindset would LOVE to promote and get the other sheep to follow as well. Like having access to a firearm is the cause of crime? The only drawback, is if the item reminds you of the incident, that could be a buzz-kill. Otherwise, if you believe that the Mind is the weapon and the gun is just a tool. Then the gun itself is less responsible for said death than say: 1) the projectile that interrupted the flow of oxygen or electrical impulse to the brain, 2) the finger that pressed the trigger, 3) the mind that decided life was not of value.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top