JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good vid, really interesting gun. I've never seen one in real life but they sure look solid. That 20' pattern is crazy! And props for getting 'em all on the paper at 40', I really doubt I'd have landed even half of 'em :eek:

Hey, shall I post some ridiculous, random disses in the comments on this vid like ya got on the Kahr review? :s0114:

Thanks taking the time to make this video and for posting it. Excellent job. I have always been a fan of the 32 version and would like to check out the 380 rendition. You mentioned you have both, would you mind posting a comparison shot of the two together? Regarding the “flaws” you mentioned, I do not consider the lack of sight an issue on this type of pistol since it is intended for very close up work. Also with regards to the Euro style mag release IMO that is what you want on a tiny little gun like these. I picked up a NAA copy because I thought the addition of sights and Colt style mag release would be an improvement. I was wrong. As far as I am concerned these are a pocket pistols and that wallet holster you have is a perfect carry mode. Several times with my NAA I came up with a single shot because the mag release had disengaged the mag in my pocket from sitting on it, not good. Use mentioned several other pockets pistol you consider the Seecamp superior to, but you did not mention the Kahr PM9 or P380 and I was wondering if you had any first hand experience with the Kahrs and how you would compare them to the Seecamp.
I have a great deal of experience with Kahr pistols, but none with the P380. Since I already have a Seecamp and a Rohrbaugh I see no use for one. I cannot really compare the Kahr to the Seecamp since the Seecamp is in a class by itself. Kahr is an exceptionally well made product, but it does not come anywhere near the Seecamp in size.

Do you have any with the PM9?

Would you say the same is true of the P380 or have you not even had the opportunity to even hold one?

I do have experience with the PM9. I owned one and really liked it. I just sold it because I bought the PM40 and I prefer the .40S&W caliber.

The P380 is small, but it does not feel as small as the Seecamp. I have held one but never fired it. Also, at that small size I see no need to go to a polymer frame. Weight at that size is not a big issue. I would rather have the solid stainless construction of the Seecamp.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top