Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Range report video on my Seecamp LWS380

Discussion in 'Handgun Discussion' started by PlayboyPenguin, Dec 21, 2010.

1. PlayboyPenguin

PlayboyPenguin Pacific Northwest Well-Known Member 2016 Volunteer

2. atypicalparkie

atypicalparkie sowfeast poetland, ohraygun Member

Good vid, really interesting gun. I've never seen one in real life but they sure look solid. That 20' pattern is crazy! And props for getting 'em all on the paper at 40', I really doubt I'd have landed even half of 'em :eek:

Hey, shall I post some ridiculous, random disses in the comments on this vid like ya got on the Kahr review? :laugh:

3. keystir

keystir Hillsboro, OR Active Member

Those punisher grips are sweet on that bad boy.

4. PlayboyPenguin

I have a great deal of experience with Kahr pistols, but none with the P380. Since I already have a Seecamp and a Rohrbaugh I see no use for one. I cannot really compare the Kahr to the Seecamp since the Seecamp is in a class by itself. Kahr is an exceptionally well made product, but it does not come anywhere near the Seecamp in size.

5. PlayboyPenguin

I do have experience with the PM9. I owned one and really liked it. I just sold it because I bought the PM40 and I prefer the .40S&W caliber.

The P380 is small, but it does not feel as small as the Seecamp. I have held one but never fired it. Also, at that small size I see no need to go to a polymer frame. Weight at that size is not a big issue. I would rather have the solid stainless construction of the Seecamp.