JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I prefer bare feet over hot coals, or broken glass....
If only I had feet...... ;)

F96B32AB-6404-412A-A050-97929149C936.jpeg

I don't know. You would have to ask Glock.

Probably. Like the 10 is a good winner for ban states etc but why do you have to rely on a 3rd party mod/mag to get 15? I know glock would sell plenty if they had a factory 15 option.

I wonder if it's like a patent legal issue or something like that. No way it's them just forgetting to make one.

Emailed glocks customer service address so guess I'll find out whenever they get back to me. I will share their response too.

Last Edited:
Is there a reason the 43x and 48 still don't have a factory 15 option from glock?
God knows I'm no expert. But a thread I came across, was talking about how a polymer won't handle the pressure well from double stacking the bullets into the space allowed.
The 15 rounder is a metal mag. I don't think glock has ANYTHING but polymer mags

Glock is making money hand over fist as it is, no need for them to reinvent mag capacity with a steel mag. Since they can't /won't offer a factory 15rd mag for the 48/43X, Shield Arms will have to fill the gap.

God knows I'm no expert. But a thread I came across, was talking about how a polymer won't handle the pressure well from double stacking the bullets into the space allowed.
The 15 rounder is a metal mag. I don't think glock has ANYTHING but polymer mags
That very likely could be true. The feed lips may wear out fast and the retention on the rounds may be minimal. Polymer is a lot thicker than the metal as well. If you shave the polymer to allow the space for the extra rounds I think the structure of the magazine would be comprised. I like you am no expert. But that would make sense.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top