JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Toledo
State
Oregon
Zip Code
So I have plenty of extra brass isf
anyone needs some let me know I currently have some 380 a decent amount of 9mm 40 .45 .223/556 .38 spl .44 mag and some others as well just putting it out there in case someone is looking for brass

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
So I have plenty of extra brass isf
anyone needs some let me know I currently have some 380 a decent amount of 9mm 40 .45 .223/556 .38 spl .44 mag and some others as well just putting it out there in case someone is looking for brass
#

4. All sale ads are required to have a price

All sale ads are required to have the price of the item clearly stated. Ads with a placeholder such as $1 or $1234 will be deleted without notice. Auction style listings are not allowed.

Looks like not many 380 like 68 I thought I had more stashed somewhere just can't find em atm 44 mag there is 76 most r all ready deprimed and once fired by me there is 9 with primers that are starline brass I would take 20 for the 44....just did a good count and currently have 386 45 acp 445 40 s&w 874 9mm and about half of a 5 gallon bucket of 556 some 223 not much though been converting to 300 blackouts

Ok I'll keep this in mind thanks that was the first tester switched a little since then

IMG_20210427_223118.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top