JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Blue Alpha belts are pretty darn great. Some brands just hold up constantly, I'm always gonna buy Nike over Sketchers, this is kinda the same. I know what I'm getting and that has value to me as a consumer.

Ronin Tactics makes great belts...either the Taskforce or Senshi belts. More expensive that Blue Alpha though.

There's also updated versions of this type of belt using the newer laser cut type molle which might yield a slightly lighter and thinner profile than webbing does. That's just a guess though as I don't own one. I have a Ronin Taskforce belt. It is excellent. Blue Alpha is supposed to make good stuff too though. :)

Most comfortable of those we have (a few, various):

Condor LCS. The one with the plastic buckle. Looks as though there is a newer metal buckle version out. Could be better, dunno.

The one I'm talking of is such:

As in many things, might depend on your body type and such as well, as towards what may be better/best or not.

Pretty darned decent, plus only $30. Seems also available on Amazon.

Standard run on that belt is 2 AR mag pouches, kangaroo style, with outer pistol mag pouch. Plus 2 pistol pouches.

plus a single AR plastic pouch.

Dump pouch.

Other pouch.

Handgun & holster.

Haven't run it carrying water/snacks. May, to see how it does.

Good call

The Ronin stuff is pretty good, but really spendy. I also like Blue Alpha Gears range/duty rig. I don't care for the big battle belts with the big pads. I get real sweaty with those, especially with neoprene pads. Molle makes it so your gear doesn't move around, which I like. Hook and loop connection between the battle and pants belt makes for a real solid setup. I like the belt holding up my pants to have a buckle of some sort rather than just velcro. The Blue Alpha under belt has a low profile buckle that won't cause too much problems with the duty belt buckle. Worse comes to worse, wear the pants belt off your centerline (I can't, I'm OCD and CANT STAND a misaligned gig line).

If you do wear two belts, Off set the buckles or fasteners by one belt loop each side! Makes things a bit tricky till you get used to that, but it does work well for this type of set up! Look at how the SASS shooters do it to give you ideas!

Thought I would also mention...if you do decide to go with a Ronin belt, note that the inner belt that comes standard from them is a 2 inch wide belt, and the outer belt is 1.75". The 2" belt is great for stability and all but it can be tough to weave through belt loops on more traditional pants. Tactical pants are usually fine as they generally have wider belt loops. But you may also want to pick up one of their 1.5" inner belts as well depending on the pants you wear.

Ronin belts are also made by AWS Inc and they sell their own belts as well...

Anybody care to school me? I'm more of a prepper that uses stuff from a really long time ago. I'm an old phart. I use ALICE gear and thought about moving away to a battle belt employing MOLLE. But, how would that work when you still have BDUs? Right now my gear makes me look just like an infantryman in Vietnam. ALICE pack, LBE (H harness) and it's uncomfortable and not compatible with all the new pouches, etc.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top