JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Spent the day out at the Clark County Gun Club at the English Pit putting rounds down range. The only ammo I had for the 6.8 was some Remington UMC 115gr FMJ. I can honestly say my rifle seriously hates those rounds...I couldn't get a consistent group all day, but I wasn't there to do any precision shooting. I also had some 230gr .45 ACP ammo for the 1911, so I got to shoot with that some more. I've got to get some more practice with the 1911 because I'm consistently shooting low and to the right...probably mechanics. Good times none the less.

This might help with the low right w/ the pistol.

For a right handed shooter, mirror image for left handed.

Thanks, this will help a lot.

I have had very good results using SSA 110 gr. Pro Hunters in my 6.8 and Wilson barrel. SSA as a brand seems to put out very good quality ammunition.

I typically use SSA 110gr SPHs, and it's the ammo I used to sight my rifle with. I didn't want to waste my SPHs simply for plinking and bought 200rds of Remington UMC ammo last month just for plinking. Granted, it was the first time I've used the Remington ammo at the range, but now I know not to bother using it at the range again.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top