Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Range day

Discussion in 'Rifle Discussion' started by mrblond, Mar 13, 2014.

1. mrblond

mrblond Salem OR Well-Known Member

Got to do a few things down at the ARPC the other day. first, I picked up my MK23 and i'll tell ya, its a big bugger but it shoots very well. I only put a few mags through it but I was impressed.
    The second was shooting my SCAR 17. I was very impressed with the accuracy from this battle rifle. at 50 yards it was a jagged hole, at 100 it was also a jagged hole until I began messing up.:eek:. I was very impressed due to only using iron sights and i am a poor shot to top it off.

2. Jamie6.5

Jamie6.5 Western OR Well-Known Member

Hmmm, a "poor shot" that shoots single jagged/ragged holes at 50-100 yds with iron sights,...

Clearly, your definition of a "poor shot" differs from mine! :cool:

Gotta give props to any tool that makes its user better though, and the person wise enough to buy such a tool!

Congrats Blond.

3. mrblond

mrblond Salem OR Well-Known Member

I will say though that while a friend shot the SCAR, i sat to the side and the concussion from it was quite disconcerting.