Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS WA Range brass @$2.25/lb

Discussion in 'Reloading Classifieds' started by ThePaperHunter, Nov 13, 2015.

1. ThePaperHunter

ThePaperHunter Issaquah New Member

Hello all, I have many 5-gallon buckets filled with brass, that I just cant store anymore. This is a good deal for you commercial reloaders or high volume private loaders, who just want to stock up cheap.

As you see my price is just above scrap value, however the buckets are filled with almost all once fired, great condition, reloadable brass. You will not find any steel or aluminum cases as I have already sorted those out. What you will find in these buckets is mostly the common calibers but there is always some fun expensive stuff in there as well. Just sort out what you need and sell the rest. You might even make some money!

I have buckets filled with mixed pistol brass and buckets with mixed rifle brass, your choice.

PM me here if you're interested.

2. RugerFan

RugerFan Washougal Member

Does the rifle brass have any calibers larger than 223?

3. ThePaperHunter

The pistol buckets are mainly filled with 9mm, 40S&W, .45ACP, .38SP, but often contain pockets of things like 10mm, .357mag, .380auto, .45colt, .44mag, ect...

The rifle buckets all have lots of .223/5.56, .308win, .30-06, .270,... There's always other good stuff in there too like 300WM, 7mmRemMag, WSMs, and other odd cartriges!

You never know what you'll get. That's the fun part. You might run into a bucket filled with .223 and .308 which is awesome for most reloaders. Sometimes it will be filled with all sorts of expensive calibers. In the ladder case, just sort out what you load and sell all the expensive stuff to make some cash!

4. ThePaperHunter

And if you are looking for specific stuff, I can set out multiple buckets, let you dig a little in each and then you decide which one you want!

5. hwyenginr

hwyenginr Shelton, WA Member

roughly what is the weight of a 5 gallon bucket

6. RugerFan

RugerFan Washougal Member

I'd say between 70-90 lbs depending on what calibers are in there. 9mm buckets can get pretty heavy

7. hwyenginr

yeah I was thinking more of the rifle cuz I'm interested in the 223, 308, and 30-06

8. hwyenginr

just trying to figure rough cost with the brass and drive

9. Bill W

Bill W Vancouver WA Active Member

Do you still have the bucket of range brass.