JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello all, I have many 5-gallon buckets filled with brass, that I just cant store anymore. This is a good deal for you commercial reloaders or high volume private loaders, who just want to stock up cheap.

As you see my price is just above scrap value, however the buckets are filled with almost all once fired, great condition, reloadable brass. You will not find any steel or aluminum cases as I have already sorted those out. What you will find in these buckets is mostly the common calibers but there is always some fun expensive stuff in there as well. Just sort out what you need and sell the rest. You might even make some money!

I have buckets filled with mixed pistol brass and buckets with mixed rifle brass, your choice.

PM me here if you're interested.

The pistol buckets are mainly filled with 9mm, 40S&W, .45ACP, .38SP, but often contain pockets of things like 10mm, .357mag, .380auto, .45colt, .44mag, ect...

The rifle buckets all have lots of .223/5.56, .308win, .30-06, .270,... There's always other good stuff in there too like 300WM, 7mmRemMag, WSMs, and other odd cartriges!

You never know what you'll get. That's the fun part. You might run into a bucket filled with .223 and .308 which is awesome for most reloaders. Sometimes it will be filled with all sorts of expensive calibers. In the ladder case, just sort out what you load and sell all the expensive stuff to make some cash!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top