JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think Steve McQueen's got him beat.
Sure it could be a really long holster for that Mares Leg.. But the strap towards the bottom to wrap around his thigh means its technically a drop leg holster.

image.jpg

image.jpg

I mean to he fair the complete lack of knowledge and understanding we have of the universe and space. The level of intelligence we have come to know regarding time could be all wrong.
I may be wrong, through our ignorant way of thinking of time, However, I could be correct knowing what we have yet to discover.

I mean to he fair the complete lack of knowledge and understanding we have of the universe and space. The level of intelligence we have come to know regarding time could be all wrong.
I may be wrong, through our ignorant way of thinking of time, However, I could be correct knowing what we have yet to discover.

So, in other words, a long time ago may also be a long time from now :eek: I never did understand that physics stuff - alternate universes, multiple realities and all that :)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top