JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Past week or so I've been getting an "open in app" pop up for something ( cant tell what for )...on my phone only...opens new tab then opens my appstore ( iPhone )...happns randomly when looking through the forum, but moreso after using the "new posts" button...

Just wondering if it's just me fat fingering a link or something else. Will attach a pic.

IMG_2008.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank's for bringing it up :)

It's not just you, we've been having an issue with this and we're still investigating.

Past week or so I've been getting an "open in app" pop up for something ( cant tell what for )...on my phone only...opens new tab then opens my appstore ( iPhone )...happns randomly when looking through the forum, but moreso after using the "new posts" button...

Just wondering if it's just me fat fingering a link or something else. Will attach a pic.

View attachment 339301

I don't know of all the code behind the site here but one thing I do know is that there may be an advertisement that is coming up on the mobile version of the site, seeing that you are browsing on a mobile device and from there wanting you to go to the app store and install their app to do their stuff.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top