JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Why is "slaughter" just laughter with an S in front of it? A slaughter is no laughing matter. Why couldn't slaughter have been spelled sloughter - but maybe sloughs would take offence.

Why is "Of" pronounced "Uv" not "Ough" - and who the hell decided that U+G+H = F? Thats a damned pre-algebra equation not good language. And why is "tion" pronounced "shun" and not "tee-on" - the crafters of spelled English were either idiots themselves or had terribly twisted but dry senses of humor. Or Humour if you are a Brit.

If the ocean gets more saline each year due to "global warming" or climate change - why aren't the greenyweeny types demanding we build desalination plants and encouraging people to eat more salt? Save a fish - salt your fish!

I should go to bed and try to get some sleep...:D

Why is "slaughter" just laughter with an S in front of it? A slaughter is no laughing matter. Why couldn't slaughter have been spelled sloughter - but maybe sloughs would take offence.

Why is "Of" pronounced "Uv" not "Ough" - and who the hell decided that U+G+H = F? Thats a damned pre-algebra equation not good language. And why is "tion" pronounced "shun" and not "tee-on" - the crafters of spelled English were either idiots themselves or had terribly twisted but dry senses of humor. Or Humour if you are a Brit.

If the ocean gets more saline each year due to "global warming" or climate change - why aren't the greenyweeny types demanding we build desalination plants and encouraging people to eat more salt? Save a fish - salt your fish!

I should go to bed and try to get some sleep...:D
Because "ought" is a word, and is the version of should with moral obligations attached... probably better to laugh that one off.

Of is like like "auf" or "von" in west German and French... so you can blame the French for that one. I blame the French for a lot of things.

I think that the ice caps will melt and that whole problem will solve itself in the next ice age. Also, the iceage should thin the heards, which seems like a good idea anyway. Shouldn't be too much longer until we freeze over again.

I always wondered why worms weren't larger...like snakes.....similar to fish that can breath air on land to make it to the next water pool....but opposite...esp in the deserto_O

(spice? Dune reference)

Your, you're... there, their, they're

Caught, bought, shot...

Where, were, we're....

Ain't got no.... a double-negative "expreshun"'that literally contradicts itself to mean the opposite of the literal.

English ain't for wussies, ain't no "thought ballon" language around here!! o_O

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads